Bill Mather speaks about the transformation experience of the General Prosecutor's Office of Kazakhstan
On December 6, 2017 Bill Mather, the EUCJ Strategic Leader shared his experience of work with the General Prosecutor's Office of Kazakhstan for the Club of Change Professionals in Astana. In 2017 the EUCJ team helped the GPO to facilitate their "Change programme" announced by Zhakyp Assanov, the General Prosecutor.. In 2017 the EUCJ team helped the GPO to facilitate their "Change programme" announced by Zhakyp Assanov, the General Prosecutor.
At the meeting the Change Professionals talked about transforming the thinking of employees in the public sector; competencies required for a change manager; changes of the organizational culture in the public sector etc.
Full video is avaiable here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V--oxy0Kio&feature=youtu.be
Bill's excerpt is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V--oxy0Kio&feature=youtu.be
- Kalmukhanbet Kasymov, the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, met with the EUCJ representatives
- The New Year congratulations of Saule Mektepbayeva, EUCJ Project Operational Leader
- In Astana experts reviewed the problems of ensuring the rights of suspects and accused at the pre-trial stage
- The EUCJ Project Operational Leader Saule Mektepbayeva gave a guest lecture at KAZGUU
- EUCJ supported the General Prosecutor Office's photo exhibition about convicts held at KAZGUU
- There are no scheduled events