Bill Mather speaks about the transformation experience of the General Prosecutor's Office of Kazakhstan
On December 6, 2017 Bill Mather, the EUCJ Strategic Leader shared his experience of work with the General Prosecutor's Office of Kazakhstan for the Club of Change Professionals in Astana. In 2017 the EUCJ team helped the GPO to facilitate their "Change programme" announced by Zhakyp Assanov, the General Prosecutor.. In 2017 the EUCJ team helped the GPO to facilitate their "Change programme" announced by Zhakyp Assanov, the General Prosecutor.
At the meeting the Change Professionals talked about transforming the thinking of employees in the public sector; competencies required for a change manager; changes of the organizational culture in the public sector etc.
Full video is avaiable here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V--oxy0Kio&feature=youtu.be
Bill's excerpt is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V--oxy0Kio&feature=youtu.be
- About the book “Status successfully: the lessons of legal reforms” by Saule Mektepbayeva
- The future of criminal justice in Kazakhstan was discussed in Astana
- Anti-crisis communications: strategy and tools for working with the mass media
- EU supports Kostanay Academy in developing a Center of Excellence for the probation officers
- EU enhances HR management of law enforcement agencies in Kazakhstan
- There are no scheduled events