Bill Mather speaks about the transformation experience of the General Prosecutor's Office of Kazakhstan
On December 6, 2017 Bill Mather, the EUCJ Strategic Leader shared his experience of work with the General Prosecutor's Office of Kazakhstan for the Club of Change Professionals in Astana. In 2017 the EUCJ team helped the GPO to facilitate their "Change programme" announced by Zhakyp Assanov, the General Prosecutor.. In 2017 the EUCJ team helped the GPO to facilitate their "Change programme" announced by Zhakyp Assanov, the General Prosecutor.
At the meeting the Change Professionals talked about transforming the thinking of employees in the public sector; competencies required for a change manager; changes of the organizational culture in the public sector etc.
Full video is avaiable here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V--oxy0Kio&feature=youtu.be
Bill's excerpt is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V--oxy0Kio&feature=youtu.be
- EU supports Kostanay Academy in developing a Center of Excellence for the probation officers
- EU enhances HR management of law enforcement agencies in Kazakhstan
- How do EUCJ representatives maintain relations with other EU projects in the field of justice?
- The judges of the Supreme Court will improve their public performance skills within the framework of the EU project
- The EUCJ project purchased technical equipment for the MIA Committee of the Penitentiary System with the support of the European Union
- There are no scheduled events