Astana will host an International Conference "Towards a society without torture: progress to date and next steps"
The Conference will be devoted to a discussion on the situation of observance of the right to freedom from torture in the country in the run-up to the hearing of the fourth periodic report of Kazakhstan before the UN Committee against torture in Geneva.
- About the book “Status successfully: the lessons of legal reforms” by Saule Mektepbayeva
- The future of criminal justice in Kazakhstan was discussed in Astana
- Anti-crisis communications: strategy and tools for working with the mass media
- EU supports Kostanay Academy in developing a Center of Excellence for the probation officers
- EU enhances HR management of law enforcement agencies in Kazakhstan
- There are no scheduled events