Presentation of the final report "Justification and Rehabilitation in the Criminal Process: Current Practice and Development Prospects" at KAZGUU University
On May 16, 2018 at 11.00 an academic presentation and discussion of the final report "Justification and Rehabilitation in the Criminal Process: Current Practice and Development Prospects" will be held at KAZGUU University (room 403). The report was prepared by a group of experts from the Institute for Enforcement Issues at the European University in St. Petersburg within the framework of the joint programme of the European Union and the Council of Europe "Support to Kazakhstan authorities in improving the quality and efficiency of the justice system in Kazakhstan", with the assistance of the EU "Enhancing criminal justice in Kazakhstan "(EUCJ).
Discussion will be held in the format of scientific opposition to the main provisions and conclusions of the report's developers. Watch the live broadcast of the scientific discussion in the official accounts of the Higher Law School of KAZGYU on Facebook and Instagram!
- About the book “Status successfully: the lessons of legal reforms” by Saule Mektepbayeva
- The future of criminal justice in Kazakhstan was discussed in Astana
- Anti-crisis communications: strategy and tools for working with the mass media
- EU supports Kostanay Academy in developing a Center of Excellence for the probation officers
- EU enhances HR management of law enforcement agencies in Kazakhstan
- There are no scheduled events