Anti-crisis communications: strategy and tools for working with the mass media
Today, the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan started a two-day training to improve communication with the mass media. The international experts Adam Lashin and Krzysztof Tomzhinsky, who have extensive experience in advising European courts on communications lead the training.
This training is part of the trainings on effective communications, conducted since the beginning of cooperation with the EUCJ project.
The main goal of the training is to increase the effectiveness of the Supreme Court's cooperation with the media and develop the skills of public speech of the judges. These components are integral to building public relations and increasing their trust in the justice system.
The event was organized by the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the team of the EU project "Enhancing Criminal Justice in Kazakhstan" (EUCJ) with the support of the European Union.
- About the book “Status successfully: the lessons of legal reforms” by Saule Mektepbayeva
- The future of criminal justice in Kazakhstan was discussed in Astana
- Anti-crisis communications: strategy and tools for working with the mass media
- EU supports Kostanay Academy in developing a Center of Excellence for the probation officers
- EU enhances HR management of law enforcement agencies in Kazakhstan
- There are no scheduled events