About the book “Status successfully: the lessons of legal reforms” by Saule Mektepbayeva
In May 2018, we posted an item regarding the publication and launch of a book “Status successfully: the lessons of legal reforms” by Saule Mektepbayeva, the project’s operational team leader.
For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to clarify that this book was written in the personal capacity of Ms Mektepbayeva and that no funds, staff time or other resources of the European Union or EUCJ project were used in writing, printing, publishing or launching the book. The contents of the book represent the work of the author and do not represent the views or information held by the European Union or any organisation funded by the European Union.
- About the book “Status successfully: the lessons of legal reforms” by Saule Mektepbayeva
- The future of criminal justice in Kazakhstan was discussed in Astana
- Anti-crisis communications: strategy and tools for working with the mass media
- EU supports Kostanay Academy in developing a Center of Excellence for the probation officers
- EU enhances HR management of law enforcement agencies in Kazakhstan
- There are no scheduled events